This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

So far this July...

After an uneventful Fourth-Mark worked that night and I stayed home and watched House- and a midnight showing of Pirates 2 last Thursday, we had a relaxing weekend with his parents when they came to visit. It involved lots of seafood (yes, I know I actually eat some seafood now), Yhatzee!, and touring Orton Plantation where we saw Screen Gem Studios filming a movie called Hounddog starring Robyn Wright Penn and Dakota Fanning. Mark had to restrain himself from shouting lines of The Princess Bride ("Bow down to the Queen of Garbage...) as Robyn-or who we think was Robyn, walked amongst the trailers.

Now, I'm trying to convince Mom and Karen to come visit sometime in the next few weeks for Karen's birthday (on the 26th!) so I can give her her presents in person because I missed out on Christmas in person. It's so much more fun when I can see her open them. The reactions are always priceless!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP