This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

For Those About To Rock


Halloween is my favorite Holiday. It was around that holiday that Mark and I started dating. For eight Halloweens we've carved jack-o-lanterns and dressed up together. For the past three, we've had kick-ass costumes. A trend that I hope continues.


This year we rocked as Axl and Slash from Guns N Roses. Shawn gave me a cigarette (which I did not smoke but kept in my mouth the whole night) and made me a Jack Daniels label for my Vitamin Water bottle so that I was an authentic Slash. Mark wore cutoffs, a blonde wig and Axl's trademark bandana. If we had entered any costume contests we would have won again. I am sure of it.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP