This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Saturday, August 30, 2008

My obsession knows no bounds

So after I posted my irate fan blog about Midnight Sun, I read through the 264 pages that Stephanie Meyer made available on her website. I skipped dinner. I barely remembered to feed the kitties I was so engrossed.

And I was blown away. I didn't think it was possible to love this story more that I already do, but hearing it all from Edward's point of view made me fall in love with him all over again.

Watching him fall in love with Bella and realize that he would fight his family over her if necessary was just as powerful as Bella's need for him in Twilight. True love stories do not come around often, so when one this perfect does, it's hard not to go all gooey and turtle-dovey.

So here's my plea to Stephanie Meyer - Please, please, please finish this book. I cannot live happily ever after without at least seeing "Confessions" from Edward's point of view. I need this. And I know you do too. You can't give up on him now!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP