This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Book title freak out


Over the past few months, I've been furiously working on "the book". Copyediting, rewriting, cutting, rearranging. I've been reading books on structure, scene, character, how to get published, what not to do, etc. Now I've hit the proverbial wall. The book has had a name for eight plus years. And I love the name. But after all of my reading, I'm not sure the name is doing the book any favors. It may be time to edit it too. Would any of these names capture your attention on the book shelf?

  • Reminders Of Them
  • Dwell
  • The Nature of Things Come & Gone
  • Tended
  • Kindred
  • The Weight of Silence
  • The Downside of Love
  • The Color of Solitude
  • Placeholders

1 comments:

Olivia Levez 11:46 AM  

Kindred - sounds nicely mysterious, but definite link with your themes.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP