This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Friday, March 16, 2007

And the hits just keep on coming, but with possible reprieve...

So trivia this week back at Copper Penny wasn't very exciting. It was good, and it wasn't Vince running things, but it just wasn't the same. Afterwards we trekked over to Orton's for karaoke where Krysti and Anthony proceeded to berate Rich (the owner) for taking away our trivia. And low and behold, there came a light at the end of the tunnel. Rich said he will run trivia for us again next week, back at our bar, and if we can bring in a decent amount of people, he will start it up again. So I am going to try and use some connections I have and get the word out there. Maybe, just maybe Wednesday nights can be saved.

Now I just have to work on my Tuesdays. Word on the street is that a season 4 of Veronica Mars is not looking hopeful. Did you hear that? It was the sound of me hysterically crying. (And I'm not kidding. If Veronica doesn't come back I may just lock myself in the house watching the first 3 seasons on DVD for a solid week.) There is still a chance it will come back, albeit not the same as it is, but back nonetheless. So I will join in the email and letter writing campaign to try and save my favorite show. If you want to help my cause just go to: www.saveveronicamars.tv

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP