This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Monday, May 14, 2007

A Little Ego Boost

In my job, I get to write quite a bit. Most of my accounts are healthcare-based and I write their articles for the Guide to Health & Medicine in our local paper. In the past, I have had an account supervisor who edits my work. Now, as we are in a major transition period in regards to staff, my boss (Founder, President, CEO) is my direct supervisor. No pressure, right?

So, I wrote an article forour arthritis client, and sent to Debbie for edits. This was the e-mailed response from her:
"You make me proud. I made one or two edits. Great job. Brava."

Does work get any better than this?

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP