This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I Guess This Is Goodbye


So last week I posted about Gilmore Girls and how I was losing my two best friends. Well, tonight was the last Veronica Mars and I am devestated. Mark's solution was to give me a few too many drinks to hopefully take the edge off my misery, but it really only added to it.
If I adored my Gilmore Girls, I LoVed my Veronica. (if you've seen Logan and Veronica in action you get the special capitalization)
I didn't cry as much tonight as I did last week, but that's because the episode wasn't set up as a series finale, but a season finale. There were no tearful goodbyes or couples who were meant to be together finally getting together. It was just another day in the life of Veronica. And it was great. Tonight showed why I love all the characters as much as I do. It made me laugh. It made me cry. And it made made want more.
I don't know what my Tuesdays will be like from now on, but I can guarantee they will not be as funny, or as looked-forward-to.
Veronica, you were one-of-a-kind. And I will not forget you. Thanks for three great seasons.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP