This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Monday, July 21, 2008

My Current Life Soundtrack


Mark bought the new Finger Eleven CD a few months ago because he liked Paralyzer and I liked Falling On. But neither one of us had been big fans of the band before (Plead don't get me started on the awefulness that is The One Thing). But somehow this little 42+ minute album has wormed its way into my head and burrowed in for the long haul. And I cannot help but play it. Over and over again. It seems that it's finished as soon as it starts, and by the end, I'm not ready to give it up yet. So I replay. And replay. Until my stereo begs me for something different.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP