This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Thursday, July 31, 2008

When is a cake more than a cake?


When it's made by a bunch of half-crazed carpenters and artists turned bakers. That's when.

For a TV show with such an animatedly loud cast of characters, Ace of Cakes slunk quietly into my life. But now that the Baltimore bakery Charm City Cakes is on my radar, my goal in life is to one day get a Duff Goldman and crew masterpiece. And I'd probably be as girly as the group of librarians who requested that the cavalier, smartass Geoff deliver my cake.

Just spend one half hour on Thursday nights watching Food Network and you’ll be sold on them too.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP