This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Lax

There is no excuse I can come up with that justifies my blatant disregard for updating my blog. I promise to return soon (with back-dated posts) as soon as I quit finding other things to do. For now, here is a quick list of things to blame:

  • Editing is a long and laborious process. Even when you think you're done, you stupidly pick it up again and change things. (And find more typos!)
  • We had Christmas and New Years Eve parties and the house needed cleaning - before and after
  • My Christmas CD this year is really, really addictive.
  • I spent four whirlwind, crazy-busy days in TN.
  • I didn't finish Half Blood Prince on CD on my drive back from TN, so I had to finish it once I was home.
  • The Twilight saga is happily back on my bookshelf - that is, when I'm not pulling them down and rereading.
  • Ash said it best: Facebook is a time-sucking void.
  • I contracted something that loosely resembled the plague, but I think I may be recovering.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP