This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Tweet, tweet

So you may have noticed the new Twitter feed on the right hand side. (yep, right over there -> under my new profile picture) Yes, I have gone over "to the darkside" as Lindsay put it. I am twittering. Everyday. Multiple time a day.

What this means for you is that when I'm not updating the blog regularly (like I should be, but because I'm a slacker at heart I simply don't some days or months), you can always check my Twitter feed and see what I'm up to. I have to Twitter for work, so I thought why not include it on here so everyone can take the internet stalking to a whole new level. Enjoy.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP