This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Me and my teenage super sleuths...

As you all know, I am obsessed with Veronica Mars. Well, now I have a new teenage super sleuth to occupy my time. In the Young Adult series by Linda Gerber, Aphra Connelly must help keep her mom's ex-CIA-witness-protected-family safe from The Mole. The one big problem, Aphra and the family's teenage son, Seth, are falling for each other and the bad guys are not stupid. They know if they "follow the girl, [they'll] find the boy." Silly teenage hormones. Always causing people to get shot at, poisoned, followed cross country, etc.

If you're looking for a quick, fun, on-the-edge-of-your-seat read, I highly recommend this delightful series. But you better get reading. The next book in the series, Death By Denim, comes out May 14. (I've already ordered my copy!)

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP