This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Thursday, April 23, 2009

The painting on the wall

For my birthday all I wanted was art. One Mandy Johnson painting to be specific. So my parents and grandparents gave me money to get what I wanted. Then bright and early on the big day, my lovely husband gave me this awesome painting, which he bought for me at Azalea fest. He did good. Real good.

Which just made me want more really awesome art. So I bought these two. One from Etsy and the other from Mandy Johnson. My house looks so damn good now all I want to do is walk from room to room looking at all of my beautiful art!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Karen 8:31 AM  

They are beautiful :)I'd walk around just looking at them too!

Unknown 6:09 PM  

I love your new art...can't wait to see it in person!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP