This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Friday, November 14, 2008

Ramblings from the anti-social

• At trivia on Monday I talked to my friend Bret's girlfriend for the first time. We'd exchanged a few hellos and what nots before, but we had never actually had a real conversation. She sat next to me and we bonded over Edward. As it turns out, she's a really cool chick.

• On Wednesday, I went to Krysti and Billy's for a Rock Band party where, thankfully, they did not force me to participate. I toured the house, pet the sweet kitty who I was told doesn't usually like to be pet by strangers, and continued bonding with Erin over Twilight, and then Buffy and Linkin Park.

• I realized last night while talking to Ash for over an hour that I haven't seen her in almost a year. And though we email and comment on each others blogs frequently, I haven't spoken to her in that long as well. Hearing the Georgia twang creep softly back into her voice when she got really excited about something made me smile. It's been way too long and I've missed her way too much.

1 comments:

ashley 3:41 PM  

Miss you, too! I've been reminded from all sides how many folks I need to see in Wilmington - you're tops on my list! :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP