This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful


On this day of giving thanks, I wanted to share a few things I am incredibly grateful for: quiet moments shared with family and friends, the overwhelming love I have for my husband, the stories and characters that live in my head, laughing until it hurts, having friends who "get" my quirky personality and like me because of it not in spite of it, friendly smiles from strangers, the feeling of obsessiveness I get from reading a good book, passionate heartfelt songs that give me goosebumps, snuggling with kitties in bed on a lazy morning, putting the right words down on paper, a glass of crisp white wine, fictional characters that I love enough to cry over when they are gone, random cards and emails that let me know the people I love love me back.

1 comments:

ashley 7:41 PM  

Love you! :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP