This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Daisies In Danger?

I love my DVR. It lets me record shows and watch them when Mark's not home so I can spend an hour with him at the end of the night. Lately I've taken to DVRing all of my favorite shows and watching only one in real time.

Wednesdays at 8:00 I am glued to my TV watching the best show on television: Pushing Daisies. And now my beloved dramedy is in trouble. After being off the air for 9+ months (due to the writers' strike) after debuting its irst nine episodes, the ratings this season are dangerously low. Check out this link to a story on E! to find out how you can help to save my show. Please don't let my Daisies die.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP