This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Good Eats?

I have one spiral notebook for the book, and another one for all other writing ie: ideas for future projects. One in particular is a very bare bones listing of characters for a young adult novel. It's been sitting open on the living room floor for a month now so I can quickly jot down names like "The Nova Academy" or "Jaclyn 'Jack' Gregory" before they slip out of my head again.

Lately, Chaucer has taken to picking at the notebook, using his front (clawless) paws to knead it curling the pages in the process. Today I looked down and he was eating the page. Litererally chewing the bottom right corner and pulling pieces off like he was going to eat my story piece by piece.

It makes me wander if he thinks I'm paying too much attention to my computer and not enough to him.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP