This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Thursday, October 02, 2008

Love sick?


So one of my favorite shows returned last night - Pushing Daises. I've been waiting for this night since last fall when it went off of the air due to the writer's strike and didn't come back. I was giddy with anticipation for the return of my pie maker and his untouchable girl, Chuck. Olive was running off to a nunnery, Emmerson was longing for his daughter, and Digby was helping keep Chuck alive by barking if she and Ned got too close. It was going to be a perfect night.

And then the fever came. It was only 100.4, but it was enough to have me sleeping from 6-8 pm, turning on the TV and wishing I didn't ache everywhere so I could enjoy this long overdue premiere.

In the end, I made it though, laughed a little, sighed a lot and promptly went to bed.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP