This is for those of you whom we love but because of our personality "quirks" we seldom stay in touch with, and even for those of you whom might rather we didn't stay in quite so frequent touch. -S&M

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Living Twilight


So tomorrow I am going to Phoenix for a work conference. And you know the most exciting part? I get to go to Sky Harbor Airport where Bella runs away from Alice and Jasper in Twilight. Then I get to take a cab into Scottsdale. Hopefully I won't be racing toward a demented vampire set on killing me though.

It'll be kinda cool to have that part of the book come alive for me once I've seen what it all looks like though. I may just have to take a detour to the bathroom on level three of Terminal 4 and take a picture for Karen and Ash, just for fun.

1 comments:

ashley 12:01 AM  

Ahhhh! You must send me a picture? Have you seen the trailer yet? Edward is delish! :)

I'm just getting into New Moon. :)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP